1. Ventures must be incorporated which can be local or foreign-owned.
2. Technology must be innovative and the product/solution must be well executed.
3. The product/solution must have market potential, where it either solves a commercial problem, or it has an unannounced major enhancement to an existing product or solution.
4. The product must have regional and global market potential.
5. Demonstrator will be selected from MAD’s programs, or recommended through its partners or via individual submission.
6. Selection will be based on merit by a panel of reviewers.
7. The product/solution makes an impact or change the dynamics of marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market.
8. Have a viable business plan and management capable of delivering the product to market.
9. Demonstrator has the domain expertise / knowledge.
10. It must be a product debut.